Plaisir – Passion – Patience – Persévérance – Positivisme
Mini Volley Camp- August 2012
Mini – Volley Camp – August 2012
Kensington Elementary School, Prince Edward Island
Testimonials from parents and participants
Parent: My daughter loved Robert’s mini-volleyball camp. The camp offered lots of variety, structure and fun. The atmosphere of the camp kept participants highly engaged with learning fundamentals of the game. Such a positive experience! Thank you, Robert!
Parent: My daughter Erin attended this mini-volleyball camp and enjoyed it tremendously. This was her first camp and is looking forward to attending school to get ready for the school team. I would recommend this camp to everyone.
Parent: Robert’s coaching experience shows while working with these young children.
– I felt the exercise was good. (student grade 1)
– It was fun! (student grade 2)
– I liked the free time. (student grade2)
– I liked that we learn how to serve. (student grade2)
– It was good exercise. (student grade 5)
– I liked passing the ball and running around the circle. (student grade 4)
– I liked hitting the ball over the net. (student grade3)
– I liked having the experience of trying volleyball. (student grade3)
– Robert makes us laugh. I had so much fun. We always did something different.
– Not at all boring. (student grade3)